General Membership Includes:
- Enjoy the use of our Private Lounge
- Complimentary set-ups including sodas, water, and coffee
- 10% off cigars and pipe tobacco
- High-speed internet access
- Silver Membership Card
With a General Membership, you get the use of the Private Lounge, a luxurious experience with everything you need and then some. Relax and enjoy the best the private members’ lounge has to offer, all included with your annual paid General Membership. To learn more about the Private Lounge, read here.
Do I HAVE to become a member to enjoy the general seating areas?
Not at all. We welcome all customers to our three other great seating areas and think you’ll find they exceed your expectations in every way.
General seating options at The Republic Cigar are thoughtfully appointed and many members also enjoy these areas.
1) In addition to a well-appointed table with elegant leather chairs inside the shop . . .
2) We also have a beautiful open outdoor patio (great for people-watching while visiting quaint Gruene Lake Village — there are numerous shops, fine eateries, upscale salons, and popular bars within yards of The Republic Cigar!)
3) There is also an outdoor covered patio area for your use and comfort while you are a guest at The Republic Cigar Humidor & Lounge.
GENERAL SEATING FOR ALL GUESTS
Our popular general seating options provide elegant spaces to enjoy a fine smoke and relax.
The table and leather chairs in the main shop are a member and non-member favorite spot for relaxing with friends while enjoying a great cigar or pipe.
The front courtyard also offers a great place to enjoy your cigar or pipe.
There is ample seating outside in our enclosed patio as well as in a covered tent patio area. Great places to sit and people watch!
Yet another covered seating area for all guests to enjoy. Great for people-watching the activity in charming Gruene Lake Village. Bars, restaurants, etc. all within yards.
2336 Gruene Lake Drive Suite A
New Braunfels, Texas 78130
Get In Touch
Monday 10 am to 6 pm
Tuesday – Thursday 10 am to 8 pm
Friday & Saturday 10 am to 9 pm
Sunday 12 noon to 6 pm